So what’s the deal with Aaron Rodgers sweet “lady tickler”, you ask? The QB as well as other members of the Packers are rocking the “Stache” this month to support and raise awareness of men’s health issues like prostate cancer and testicular cancer, similarly to how October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Take care of your man business, and your man business will take care of you.
During the month of November, thousands of men around the world will grow mustaches as part of Movember. Zoosk.com, the romantic social network, conducted surveys among nearly 8,500 of its members around the globe to gather their thoughts on facial hair. Here are some of the Zoosk survey findings…
- Hairy nation – 64% of American men say they have facial hair.
- The #1 reason men grow facial hair? 40% of men say it gives them more confidence.
- The goatee wins as the preferred form of facial hair among American women.
- Women say the “soul patch” is the least-preferred form of facial hair.
- 63% of American women say that they would be more open to romance with a man who grew facial hair for a worthy cause.
- 50% of women say that Johnny Depp sports the best facial hair.
- 45% of men think Sean Connery has the best facial hair.
Zoosk is the romantic social network that helps members create and share their romantic journeys, with millions of members from around the globe enjoying the service each month. Check the site here.