Seventy nine percent of males still use holiday gifts they received in the past (seven years ago) according to a new survey from Braun, a leader in German engineering and high quality design since 1950. Looking for holiday shopping/grooming insight for upcoming articles?
The Braun holiday survey also revealed:
· Most (51 percent) men surveyed shave five to seven times per week
· Fifty-eight percent of men have received an electric shaver as a gift in the past
· Most (34 percent) men expect an electric shaver to last only three to four years
- Sixty-seven percent of respondents believe a smooth shave is likely to be the most popular facial hair style seven years from now, followed by the moustache (16 percent), goatee (16) and mutton chops (1 percent)
· Seventy-two percent of consumers are shopping for two to five men this holiday season
- Forty-three percent of respondents believe their father is the hardest male to shop for during the holidays, followed by friends (30 percent), brothers (19 percent) and grandfathers (8 percent)
To address the need for longer lasting gifts for males this holiday season, Braun offers Series 7. While most shavers last only a few years, Braun Series 7 is engineered to last seven, with dedicated teams of engineers and scientists putting Series 7 through more than 50 quality tests to simulate a five minute shave, seven days a week, for seven years. At the touch of a button, Braun’s Clean & Renewä innovation cleans, charges, lubricates and dries the shaver to maintain optimal cutting performance, while its features, including the Personalization Modes and OptiFoil™, help men to achieve Braun’s closest shave ever.
John Elway is starring in a new three part series for Dove Skincare products about “being comfortable in his own skin.”
The three different pieces cover his famous walk, “The Play” versus Cal and his atrocious dancing ability that he uses to embarrass his kids.
Even if you don’t like John Elway, these ads relaxed and cool, which I’m’ assuming is how Dove wants you to think you will feel after using their products.
In the words of Ol’ Dirty Bastard, “Oooh baby, I like it RAW.” Was he talking about sex? Or, the latest line of products from RAW skincare? This isn’t just a white bottle with the word “lotion” on it that you can mindlessly pick up at Wal-Mart — this is a complete facial cleansing system, specifically designed for men who know the difference.
Vaseline MEN was kind enough to send us some samples at Bullz-Eye and we must say they are on to something here! Vaseline MEN is no greasy body and face lotion that is made for us guys. We tested the Vaseline MEN Fast Absorbing Body and Face Lotion in a large 24.5oz pump blue container and will run you around $5 or $6. Most us don’t realize that men’s skin is thicker and more oily than women’s so Vaseline produced the Men’s line for men’s unique skin needs. I noticed that Vaseline Men’s is fast absorbing, non-greasy and doesn’t have you walking away with some flowery scent. Alot of guys stay away from lotion because of the greasy feel afterwards but you can “get moisturized” without the slippery feeling with Vaseline Men Fast Absorbing Body & Face Lotion.
You also probably noticed some of the Vaseline MEN’s ads with former NFL star defensive lineman Michael Strahan. Well, if you’re reading this in time, check out our contest where you can win a signed Michael Strahan football and check out the Keep your Grip Challenge Game where you can win a grand prize trip to Las Vegas for 4 friends!