On a first date with a hot babe, whether you’re five or 85, you’ve got to use everything in your arsenal to seal the deal.
Axe and Philips Norelco have your back, so you can “make love, not war.”
57% of women said “Sexy Stubble” is the most popular look, followed by clean-shaven at 31%. Philips Norelco and AXE have teamed up to create a line of awesome shaving and grooming tools.
The first component of the survival kit is the AXE Smooth Things Over Face Wash. Even if you are the smoothest man in the world, with a can of smoothness on the ready, AXE will help you prep your skin with the unique Peace fragrance.
Number two (“Who does number two WORK FOR?!) is the AXE Smooth Things Over Shave Gel, made for a clean shave or for tidying up below your neck area.
Numero tres is the AXE Philips Norelco Shave & Groom kit. AXE & Norelco will double team your face like Dennis Rodman and Jean-Claude Van Damme. All in the name of cutting every hair on your body smoove off.
Number four like Brett Favre and his “Weinergate” scandal, lets you trim your stubble perfectly with up to 20 settings. You can go from Tank Abbott to a Scott Disick in five milliseconds.
Axe and Philips Norelco have done all they can to set you up for the most sexually progressive night of your life. But getting laid is your job – and we’re rooting for you.
Much has changed for Lebron James this summer as he finally righted a wrong by returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers after leaving in pretty lame fashion four years ago.
Now we see that Lebron has a new hairline as well. We’re all for hair restoration if that’s what makes you feel better, and apparently Lebron agrees. We’re not sure what procedure he used, and I suspect he’ll be asked at some point. But the difference is pretty stark, and frankly it looks pretty damn good!
— STASHED® (@theSTASHED) September 17, 2014
A large majority of today’s male generation are very conscious about their looks, and why not? From hair styles to exceptional skin care routines, there are numerous male grooming products to choose from today.
Some treatments, however, promise much better results than others – hair transplants being one of the more recent makeover procedures to be made available.
Keeping it under wraps
Having a fresh new head of glossy and healthy hair is an asset to many men and signing up to a hair transplant is just the ticket. Those who believe such a procedure to be too much of an obvious change can opt for an undetectable hair transplant.
Asides from some initial redness, patients can leave the clinic with their hair looking pretty much the same as when they entered, allowing those who wish to keep the transplant under wraps to do so by simply covering up or disguising the head until the redness subsides over the next few days.
- Old Spice Guy Terry Crews Said So – Terry Crews helped introduce new Old Spice Shave Gel last year, so he knows what he’s talking about. He also looks pretty intimidating with his shirt off.
- First Day of Spring (March 20) – It’s time for guys to hibernate those nasty winter beards.
- Beard Envy – With any new facial hair transplant comes the need for a new beard trimmer. Talk about taking advantage of a trend.
New Old Spice Electric Shavers and Trimmers:
- Hair Clipper ($49.99) – Like a lawn mower for your hair with 8 adjustable settings.
- Beard & Head Trimmer ($49.99) – Get your face and head shipshape with 12 adjustable settings for precisely trimmed beardstyles and hairstyles.
- Wet & Dry Shave & Trim ($59.99) – This is the pocket knife of shavers for your face. Shave, trim and define with one tool, in and out of the shower.
- Shaver ($69.99) – Like 3 smooth barbers for your face, this shaver features a triple-action cutting system with twin foils that shave off stubble and an integrated cutter that shortens longer hairs.
- Wet & Dry Shaver ($79.99) – Features triple-action cutting system that’s tough on hair and smooth on skin. Can be used on land or at sea (in the shower) with Old Spice shave gel. For more information on the new shavers, visit oldspice.com.
TAR is a texturizing hair product with a medium hold from New York Streets. And being from the streets of NY, it comes with a neck tattoo and a knife. I’m just kidding, those are sold separately. If you do rock a neck tattoo and a knife, “Go Ahead – Be Free,” which is what New York Streets is all about.
The first thing I noticed was the color of the product. The steel gray color reminded me of paint. And for the canvas of your head, isn’t your hair essentially paint, anyway?
Hair is ultimately a reflection of the person who owns it, and how you style your hair says a lot about your personal brand and how you interact with the world.
Tags: Cafe Terrace at Night, men's hair care, Men's Hair Products, Men's Styling Products, Misfits Static Age, Missy Elliot, Missy Elliot Work It, New York Streets, New York Streets TAR, New York Streets Xtreme Gel, Self-Portrait with Straw Hat, The Starry Night, Vincent Van Gogh