Seventy nine percent of males still use holiday gifts they received in the past (seven years ago) according to a new survey from Braun, a leader in German engineering and high quality design since 1950. Looking for holiday shopping/grooming insight for upcoming articles?
The Braun holiday survey also revealed:
· Most (51 percent) men surveyed shave five to seven times per week
· Fifty-eight percent of men have received an electric shaver as a gift in the past
· Most (34 percent) men expect an electric shaver to last only three to four years
- Sixty-seven percent of respondents believe a smooth shave is likely to be the most popular facial hair style seven years from now, followed by the moustache (16 percent), goatee (16) and mutton chops (1 percent)
· Seventy-two percent of consumers are shopping for two to five men this holiday season
- Forty-three percent of respondents believe their father is the hardest male to shop for during the holidays, followed by friends (30 percent), brothers (19 percent) and grandfathers (8 percent)
To address the need for longer lasting gifts for males this holiday season, Braun offers Series 7. While most shavers last only a few years, Braun Series 7 is engineered to last seven, with dedicated teams of engineers and scientists putting Series 7 through more than 50 quality tests to simulate a five minute shave, seven days a week, for seven years. At the touch of a button, Braun’s Clean & Renewä innovation cleans, charges, lubricates and dries the shaver to maintain optimal cutting performance, while its features, including the Personalization Modes and OptiFoil™, help men to achieve Braun’s closest shave ever.